Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yoga day

O is totally burned out on football (at his size, it's the first thing most people bring up), so I gave him a list today of some things he can choose from for a regular physical activity (none is not an option, though he did try to argue for it, lol)

Not surprisingly, since it's about -30 today, he choose to do yoga with me in the MPR. It's going to be a challenge to do some of the poses with him. He's just soooo big, he just physically can't do some movements, especially his legs. Even at a lower weight, he's just not going to be able to do some of these poses. His whole bone structure is so big (his knee cap is about as big as my face), I'm going to have to find ways to adapt poses for him pretty radically.

3 comments:

Green V-Neck said...

HI! I just saw a post by you on MDC so I had to click on your blog link and now I'm totally entranced. I'm TwinMom there, btw, if you want to make sure I'm legit :). I'm an unschooling mom to 4 kiddos, one of whom is now howling to nurse so I have to go. Hope to read more in the future!

Green V-Neck said...

Also, I'm totally book- and food-obsessed!

Ali said...

Thanks so much Deb! It's been really neat to meet other like-minded moms through their blogs.