Ds says he`s 97% sure he wants to hs again this coming year. I`m just crossing my fingers against the other 3%.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I may be back here after all. This school year has been an unmitigated disaster. The enthusiastic young teacher lasted all of one month before being fired. The self-directed program has devolved into worksheets and workshops. I warned ds before the program started that it`s not likely to stay as free and self-directed as it was presented for very long, bureaucrats get very, very nervous with anything new or different, but even I was surprised with how quickly it got crappy.